Tuition & Refund Policies
Sunny Language Academy is open from 7:30am to 6:00pm Monday though Friday all year around. Our academic school year is from September to June; students
can register for 2 to 5 days per week. Our summer camp will start from late June to last week of August.
The SLA has two modules of tuition payments, and a few types of discounts. Parents can choose the one that fits best to their finance plans. For the
tuition payments and fees, we will only accept checks and money orders, and must be paid in person.
- Monthly payment — is due first day of each month.
- Quarterly payment — is due first day of the each quarter.
Late Payments & Bounced Checks
- Quarterly payment discount: 5% off for the quarterly payment.
- Sibling discount: 10% discount is available for second or third child enrolled in the school.
Termination of Services
- $30.00 late fee will be charge for each late payment; after 5th of the month a $5.00 addition fee per day is charged.
- $35.00 service fee will be charge for each bounced check.
Final Month Security Deposit
- A one-month in advance written notice is required for termination of services; otherwise one month of tuition fee is applied.
School Closures & Related Policies
$100.00 non-refundable final month Security Deposit well be collected, but it can be deducted from the final month's tuition, if the
one moth termination of services written notice is provided.
Annual Fees (Non-Refundable)
For weather-related closures, late-starts, and holidays, we follow the Seattle School District schedule. Please refer to Seattle Public
School district’s announcements or King5 News during the time of inclement weather. In such situations, there will be no make up class
and the tuition is not refundable.
- During school breaks, student vacations and missed classes, there will be no make up class and no tuition refund.
- $55.00 application / registration fee for new students.
- $45.00 application / registration fee for returning students.
- $200.00 art and equipment fee for school year supplies.
$100.00 enrollment tuition deposit for to keep the space open for your child. This deposit will be applied to student first month tuition
payment. For example: if a student’s first month tuition is $500, instead of paying $500, this student will only pay $400 for the first